7.11.2003

Affirmation

Each and every morning I plan my day in an efficient and productive manner to maximize the hours. I rise with the sun – refreshed, reborn, renewed. I thank Mother Earth and Father Sky for the gift of life. Rolling quickly from bed to floor I launch into 1000 push-ups and 1000 sit-ups. I do not stop. I will not stop. My body grows stronger, faster, bigger, better. Toned and glistening, I take 100 deep breaths while reviewing my life goals. In for ten seconds out for ten, slowly in for ten…. I stand naked in front of my bedroom mirror admiring the beauty of my own body. I feel my heart beating inside my chest. It is precious. Each beat a gift. The body is my temple, my vessel, my home. My lean waistline is an indication of my attitude. I will not accept fat; I strive to live an exceptional life.

I shower in ice cold waters, scrubbing my body clean. My skin tingles with life, I am truly an alive being, I am here, I am now, I am forever. I stand on the veranda to dry. There is no rush; there is no hurry, only the present moment. The morning air is a kiss of a child. The seasonal winds are my only towels. Summer is my cousin. Spring is a gypsy. Fall is a puppy. Winter is a lover; my erect nipples respond to her crisp greeting. My neighbors welcome me with warm smiles. I have no shame, I am a man-child, I am Adam, I am Eve, I am a mountain, I am a pebble. I raise my face to sun. Hello sun.

I consume live food to maximize life force. I eat fruit pulled from the trees in the garden. I eat vegetables harvested from the rich earth. I am careful that my food is dead for a maximum of 30 seconds. I thank the earth for her bounty - each bite is a blessing, I praise each swallow. The fruit gives up its life so that I may live. Thank you fruit. After defecating, I thank my colon for its responsiveness, I thank my poo. My body is free of toxins. My spirit is without poison.

I dress in white cotton. My shoes are Hush Puppies - simple but practical, like a folding chair or a wooden spoon.

I meditate for 2 hours. I empty my mind and I am filled with the wisdom of eternal Nothingness. I repeat my 12 daily affirmations. I read from the ancient text of the elders, I paint, I sculpt, I write poetry, I sing three songs out loud.

Mentally I place myself in my workspace. I prepare myself to be an excellent worker. Work is prayer, meditation, and communion with God. I get on the number 36 bus and go to the place of work. I have exact change. I am thankful for the bus, I am thankful for change. I am thankful for Curtis, my bus driver.

At work I am attentive. I tear each ticket down the middle with precision; I thank each customer with a tender smile and a warm heart. I direct him or her to the proper theater with compassion. I collect candy boxes and popcorn from the floor with precision and vigor. I am alive. I am present. Thank you, enjoy the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home