5.31.2007

Summer Baseball -- Mets vs. Giants

Went out to Shea last night to catch my Giants in a night game against the Mets. 20 minute subway ride to Shea and a $9 dollar ticket for the upper deck. Cheaper than a movie.

The guy sitting in front of me.
My ketchup packet for my hot dog.

The field in the 8th inning after the sun had set.
One of the 40 jets that fly overhead during the game. Not sure if they are leaving LaGuardia or landing at JFK. Shea is infamous for it's overhead jet traffic. After awhile you don't notice the roar.
My seat. #15
2 smokers taking a few puffs on the outer walkway. The sun is going down to the west over Manhattan. And the Giants won 3 to 0.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow! i feel like i was right there with you, enjoying the game. thank you mr.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home